- PIMS supports either centralized or location-specific purchasing.
- Product Purchase Worksheet tallies all product backordered on all Sales Orders, as well as any inventory Safety Stock levels.
- Purchaser has the option of manipulating all quantities and all vendors before sending to POs.
- Purchaser has the option to ship product to centralized warehouse, to the location initializing order request, or drop shipping to the customer.
- PIMS knows if product on backorder for a customer has already been ordered on a previous PO, and gives the Purchaser the option of allocating that previous PO to the customer’s back-order.
- PIMS supports full allocation on PO’s. This lets the Receiver know if they’re receiving product to fulfill customer backorders, or product for stock.
- PIMS gives the Receiver the option to send an email alert to either the customer or the salesperson, or both that product has been received.
Did you know that PIMS allows you to automatically send SRO status updates?
PIMS allows you to change the Status of an SRO as it moves through that process. You can assign email templates to any or all Statuses and have PIMS automatically send email updates to the customer.
Not only have we seen an increase in our CSAT scores since this feature was introduced, we place call to action information in each email, letting the customer know about other products or services we offer—like Beyond the Box product, or expedited service options. We’ve incorporated great email marketing into messages the customer really wants to get. One added bonus to me is that I no longer have to yell at my techs to keep the customer updated.
We send an email out when the repair is checked in to let the customer know that they’ll be receiving emails throughout the repair process.
We then send an email out when diagnostics are complete and parts are on order, one when the parts have arrived, and one when the repair is completed and ready for pickup.
Did you know that PIMS has fully integrated accounting? No more double entry or import/export.
- No need to export anything into another accounting software package.
- Immediate General Ledger updates upon posting from all locations (See Locations feature).
- Up to the minute reporting.
- No bookkeeper double entry.
- Automatic consolidation of the General Ledger across multiple locations.
- Everything your bookkeeper does immediately updates vendor and customer records, so your salespeople and purchaser have up to the minute information on available credit
Did you know PIMS allows your sales people and technicians to auto-magically sell AppleCare?
PIMS is one of the few POS solutions which allows for the automatic sale and immediate activation of AppleCare. This means that PIMS knows what Apple product is eligible for AppleCare and allows the activation of both Mac and iOS devices, at the time of sale, or within the eligibility period.