- PIMS supports either centralized or location-specific purchasing.
- Product Purchase Worksheet tallies all product backordered on all Sales Orders, as well as any inventory Safety Stock levels.
- Purchaser has the option of manipulating all quantities and all vendors before sending to POs.
- Purchaser has the option to ship product to centralized warehouse, to the location initializing order request, or drop shipping to the customer.
- PIMS knows if product on backorder for a customer has already been ordered on a previous PO, and gives the Purchaser the option of allocating that previous PO to the customer’s back-order.
- PIMS supports full allocation on PO’s. This lets the Receiver know if they’re receiving product to fulfill customer backorders, or product for stock.
- PIMS gives the Receiver the option to send an email alert to either the customer or the salesperson, or both that product has been received.
Did you know that PIMS allows you to automatically send SRO status updates?
PIMS allows you to change the Status of an SRO as it moves through that process. You can assign email templates to any or all Statuses and have PIMS automatically send email updates to the customer.
Not only have we seen an increase in our CSAT scores since this feature was introduced, we place call to action information in each email, letting the customer know about other products or services we offer—like Beyond the Box product, or expedited service options. We’ve incorporated great email marketing into messages the customer really wants to get. One added bonus to me is that I no longer have to yell at my techs to keep the customer updated.
We send an email out when the repair is checked in to let the customer know that they’ll be receiving emails throughout the repair process.
We then send an email out when diagnostics are complete and parts are on order, one when the parts have arrived, and one when the repair is completed and ready for pickup.
Did you know that PIMS controls all communication with Apple GSX, without the Tech needing to login to GSX? PIMS-Gold is fully integrated with GSX. What this means is that everything your techs do in GSX to:
- Create a GSX Repair
- Update a GSX Repair
- Complete a GSX Repair
Can be done directly in PIMS. Your techs never need to duplicate any of the information on any repair.
Did you know that PIMS auto-reconciles both labor reimbursements and parts invoices from Apple?
PIMS knows the labor reimbursements for each repair and your Service Excellence Score. If the reimbursement you get from Apple agrees with what PIMS thinks you should get, the credit is automatically booked to accounting. PIMS will return a list of those SROs not reconciled, giving you the opportunity to dispute those with Apple.
PIMS knows the Exchange and Stock prices of all GSX parts. If PIMS agrees with the amount you were invoiced from Apple, the charge is automatically booked to accounting. PIMS will return a list of any SRO not reconciled, with an explanation of the dispute. PIMS will not auto-reconcile an invoice if:
- You have not received the part.
- You ordered the part as a warranty repair.
- You have not billed your customer for the part.
- You were charged a different price than PIMS expected.
- If you flagged the part as GPR or DOA, PIMS will alert you if you were invoiced for the part, but never received the credit.
- If you flagged the part as CTS, PIMS will allow for multiple invoices from Apple, but will not let the total of all invoices be greater than the stock price of the part.
- PIMS will auto-reconcile shipping charges, whether they are on the same invoice as the part, or on a separate invoice, but will not reconcile more shipping charges than you have parts on that SRO.