Do you know what you can back up to your iClound account?
You get 5 GB of free iCloud storage for:
- Photos and videos in the Camera Roll
- Device settings (for example: Phone Favorites, Wallpaper, and Mail, Contacts, Calendar accounts)
- App data
- Home screen and app organization
- Messages (iMessage, SMS, and MMS)
- Visual Voicemails
If you use iTunes to backup, here's how you do it:
- Plug your iOS device into your primary computer via the provided cable.
- Open iTunes.
- Right-click (or Control click) on your iOS device in the iTunes Source list.
- Choose "Back Up" from the iTunes device shortcut menu.
Note: When you have a warranty replacement for any iOS device, the customer is responsible for all data backup.